The TL/DR version. For the complete article, see the link below.
- The neighborhood’s hopping…it’s near restaurants and has some infrastructure.
- … but the street itself is quiet. Busy streets or the house right next to your favorite pub might not sell like you think.
- The home’s systems are in good shape. Very important to keep up with plumbing, electric, roof, HVAC, etc.
- The schools are great. Even if you don’t have children, from a resale perspective…great schools mean great return.
- The light is inspiring. When people feel welcome and safe, it matters!
- The floor plan is family-friendly. Appeal to families even though you may not have one and make sure there are enough bathrooms to avoid the morning scuffles.e
- The community is restrictive. HOA’s can be a hassle but when we are talking resale value, they keep all the neighbors in order which can help put profit in your pocket.